The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Intruder attack result

Rafał | Last updated: Jul 27, 2023 03:05PM UTC

Hi, I would like to report a problem with sorting results in intruder. Currently, trying to sort the results by the size of the response does not always sort all the results (after moving the results, I see that some results are not arranged in the right order). The solution to this problem is to click on the button that does the sorting a few times and after a few clicks to change the sorting, the results are sorted. I would expect that one click on the sort button would cause all the results to be sorted correctly

Rafał | Last updated: Jul 27, 2023 03:07PM UTC

I am using version 2023.7.1 of Burp Suite Professional

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 28, 2023 10:19AM UTC

Hi Raphael, Is it possible for you to make a screen recording of this behaviour and then send this to us in an email to support@portswigger.net so that we can see exactly what you are doing? Currently I am struggling to replicate the behaviour that you are describing in 2023.7.1 so it would be useful to see this in action.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.