Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

installation path in azure

Edgar | Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 11:33PM UTC

During the installation of Burp Suite Enterprise in On-Premise, the software indicates a default path where Burp Enterprise will be installed, in case of Linux path: / var / log / BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition, in windows c: \ ProgramData \ BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition. My question is if I install Burp Suite Enterprise Editon in Azure, what would the default route be? If it had a route, it could be changed. Thank you

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 15, 2021 10:02AM UTC

Hi Edgar, Just to clarify, you are installing the on-premise version of Burp Enterprise on an Azure virtual machine instance? If so, what operating system are you using on the instance?

Edgar | Last updated: Jan 15, 2021 02:06PM UTC

I am using the following url configuration: https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/getting-started/cloud/deploy-azure#deploy-burp-suite-enterprise-edition-on-azure

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 19, 2021 11:52PM UTC

The Azure cloud installation uses container images that have the Burp Suite Enterprise components pre-installed. As such, there are no installation paths for you to choose during installation. Configuration and temporary files are stored on shared disk space which is configured in the Azure Resource Manager templates used to bring up the system, which you are free to adapt to suit your environment. Logs are sent to the Azure Monitor service by default. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.