Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Inspector stretched in repeater

pichik | Last updated: Aug 10, 2021 11:18AM UTC

Hi, when i open existing project in burpsuite all windows in repeater have stretched inspector accross half of the screen after full screen it, as it starts in small window. I tried full screen it before loading project, but it resets back to small window every time. If i go to repeater first and then full screen it, it works correctly, but only for those windows i opened, other are stretched anyway. It would be nice to have it by default Thank you Regards

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 10, 2021 02:39PM UTC

Hi Robin, Can you please share some steps to replicate the Inspector issue in the Repeater? Is this occurring in the latest version? If you could send a screen recording and diagnostics (Help > Diagnostics), that would be great. Is your suggestion to save the window size of the inspector pane somewhere in the configuration files?

pichik | Last updated: Aug 24, 2021 12:47PM UTC

I should probably report it in bug rerports rather than here. Sorry

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 24, 2021 04:48PM UTC

Hi Robin, Thank you for sharing that information! Please note that this is a public forum so I have deleted your diagnostics and emailed you directly. I will keep you updated over email and in this thread (should anyone else report a similar issue). For anyone else who faces this issue, please can you share some steps to replicate the issue? Is this occurring in the latest version? If you could send a screen recording and diagnostics (Help > Diagnostics), that would be great.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.