Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

In Burp suite V 2023.1 everywhere I click in the Request and Response fields or any field, a tab or space is added

iso | Last updated: Feb 07, 2023 02:42PM UTC

Imagine there is this header in the Request field: Cookie: OptanonConsent= Assume that I clicked right next to "p" in OptanonConsent , burp adds either a space or tab so it becomes "Op tanonConsent" or "Op tanonConsent" , same for any other character, anywhere I click, a tab or a space is added to whereever I click. How to fix this? very strange behavior, I have java version "17.0.6" installed, I am on a windows 11 machine and my keyboard is English (United states) just in case you need to know

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 08, 2023 09:50AM UTC

Hi. Is the space actually inserted, or is the text shifting about near your cursor instead? If you'd like to share any screen recordings or images, you can drop us an email at support@portswigger.net.

iso | Last updated: Feb 08, 2023 03:24PM UTC

Hi again, I have recorded a short video and put it on google drive, please check it, this problem is very annoying and I have never seen anything like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YxlHHd0WkMeeXBis4fNcu16uHAFXUjRe/view?usp=sharing

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 09, 2023 09:43AM UTC

Thanks for the video! We've received your email.

Jashim | Last updated: Dec 31, 2023 03:09PM UTC

I have faced the same problem describe above; what will be the solutions

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 01, 2024 01:56PM UTC

Hi Jashim Are you able to send us your diagnostics, along with some screenshots of the bug you are experiencing to support@portswigger.net? You can find your diagnostics by going through Help> Diagnostics,

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.