Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Importing scoped or scanned urls ( requests ) from the previous saved project without importing the complete project

Niraj | Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 12:39PM UTC

Hi Team, Wanted to check if there is a feature through which i can export or save to requests which was scanned. So that in subsequent scan i can just import the saved request ( or at least the urls ) for further scanning without requiring to import the whole project again. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 01:18PM UTC

Hi There may be different ways to achieve this but if you have CSV file of the URLs you can load these into a new Burp project file as your Target Scope, then if you start a new scan the URLs for the scan will be automatically populated with those from your Target scope. There are different ways to get the list of URLs, for example, you can highlight multiple requests in the Proxy History tab and choose 'Copy URL' or if you have Logger++ installed you can highlight requests and export the request URL to a CSV file. Would those options be useful in your scenario? If not, can you tell us a bit more about your workflow, please?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.