The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Import project file fails with Java error

Paul | Last updated: Dec 04, 2023 04:02PM UTC

I'm on Burp Suite Professional v2023.10.3.7 on Linux though this has been happening for awhile on older versions for me too. When I try to import project files, I receive a pop-up alert with the error message "An error occurred: java.util.NoSuchElementException". I am able to open the burp file I'm attempting to import without issue and all the data is there so I do not believe there is any corruption in the files.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 05, 2023 10:07AM UTC

Hi. Is that the full stack trace for the exception? When you launch Burp, do you use the installer version, or do you use the standalone JAR?

Paul | Last updated: Dec 05, 2023 02:17PM UTC

That is full message in the pop-up window when the error occurs. I use the Burp installer version.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 06, 2023 09:56AM UTC

Hi Thanks for that information. Do you have performance feedback enabled (Settings > Suite > Performance feedback)? If so, could you please provide your debug ID? If you do not have performance feedback enabled, could you select the option to log performance data to a local directory, replicate the issue and drop us an email at support@portswigger.net with the generated log?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.