Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

I'm trying to run a scan and it's stuck on "Waiting for agent"

Duba, | Last updated: Nov 06, 2020 10:51PM UTC

I've checked the logs under /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ and I'm not seeing anything obvious. When I check the agent status on the web interface it shows up as connected and not busy. The only thing thats changed is I did update the licence key recently. -Andrew

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 08:50AM UTC

Hi Andrew Thanks for your message. Could you email us with a few more details on your setup and a copy of the log files so we can take a closer look and work with you to find the cause of the problem, please? If you can send the details over to support@portswigger.net, that would be great. - The Burp Suite Enterprise version. - The operating system on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise. - The database type and version you are using. - Whether the Enterprise Agent installations are on the same machine on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise, or elsewhere. - The specification of the machine(s) that you have installed Burp on (the CPU and RAM information would be useful) - The log files: By default these are in C:\ProgramData\BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition on Windows and /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ on Linux. There is a separate log file for each day, and the current day's log file does not contain a date. If you can, please replicate the issue then send us the latest log files. The agent log files can be found on the agent machine.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.