Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

I'm trying to run a scan and it's stuck on "Waiting for agent"

Duba, | Last updated: Nov 06, 2020 10:51PM UTC

I've checked the logs under /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ and I'm not seeing anything obvious. When I check the agent status on the web interface it shows up as connected and not busy. The only thing thats changed is I did update the licence key recently. -Andrew

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 08:50AM UTC

Hi Andrew Thanks for your message. Could you email us with a few more details on your setup and a copy of the log files so we can take a closer look and work with you to find the cause of the problem, please? If you can send the details over to support@portswigger.net, that would be great. - The Burp Suite Enterprise version. - The operating system on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise. - The database type and version you are using. - Whether the Enterprise Agent installations are on the same machine on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise, or elsewhere. - The specification of the machine(s) that you have installed Burp on (the CPU and RAM information would be useful) - The log files: By default these are in C:\ProgramData\BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition on Windows and /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ on Linux. There is a separate log file for each day, and the current day's log file does not contain a date. If you can, please replicate the issue then send us the latest log files. The agent log files can be found on the agent machine.

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.