Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

I have a license question

Tomoya | Last updated: Nov 24, 2021 06:54AM UTC

Hi. When I log in to the Burp Suite website, I will see the license information I have. I have 3 questions. 1. Some of this license information will be due next year, but is it okay to recognize that the license period will be automatically extended if "Auto renewal on" is enabled? 2. At that time, how long will it be extended? (Is it one year?) 3. Also, if the Burp Suite Pro itself is not connected to the Internet, is it necessary to extend the license period on the Burp Suite Pro side?

Chloe, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 24, 2021 03:15PM UTC

Hi Tomoya, Please see responses below - 1. Some of this license information will be due next year, but is it okay to recognize that the license period will be automatically extended if "Auto renewal on" is enabled? - yes 2. At that time, how long will it be extended? (Is it one year?) - yes 3. Also, if the Burp Suite Pro itself is not connected to the Internet, is it necessary to extend the license period on the Burp Suite Pro side? - the license key will expire and you will not be able to use it - even without internet access. Best Wishes Chloe Chloe Ridley Customer Champion PortSwigger Web Security

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.