Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

I get an error when calling the library from pyscripterer.

m | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 02:34AM UTC

Hi. To use the parse library in pyscripterer, I went to python3 site_package and put the library in the loading modules option in Options>Settings. After that, when I load it with from parse import parse_qs, the following error occurs. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Users/lulzhack/.BurpSuite/bapps/eb563ada801346e6bdb7a7d7c5c52583/models.py", line 165, in processHttpMessage exec(self._code, globals_, locals_) File "<string>", line 11, in <module> File "/Users/lulzhack/pyscripter-er/parse.py", line 180 message = f'Port could not be cast to integer value as {port!}' ^ SyntaxError: no viable alternative at input ''Port could not be cast to integer value as {port!}'' Everything else seems to be fine. Please tell me how I can load other libraries.

m | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 05:20AM UTC

In short, I am trying to use another library inside pyscripterer but it fails.

m | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 05:52AM UTC

And I want to write a script that sends the query string or body data in a GET or POST request as JSON. To do that, does the request parameter exist? If it exists, I need to get the value and convert it to JSON, but I can't see it in pyscripterer. (I think it's possible with IParameter(Burp api Classes). plz help this?

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 14, 2022 02:25PM UTC

Hi Unfortunately, Jython does not support the use of Python3. Are you trying to modify an existing request or create and issue a brand-new request?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.