Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

HTTP Request Smuggling TE.CL not work on Burp v2022.3.9 on Windows

Minh | Last updated: Jun 03, 2022 03:31PM UTC

Hi Support team, When trying to resolve lab "basic-te-cl". I found that instead I already unchecked at Update Content-Length for Repeater but after sent out the payload exactly the same as the solution, I still can not resolve the lab. 1. I tried with Burp on Mac with the same payload and it works for me. 2. I tried again with Burp on Windows with the same payload, it fails. I take a look at Logger and saw that CL is updated instead the option auto-update CL is unchecked.

Minh | Last updated: Jun 05, 2022 02:58PM UTC

Hi there, can anyone facing the same issue with me? I tried from Burp 2020.8 to 2022.3.9 on Windows 11, still facing the same issue.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 06, 2022 03:14PM UTC

Thanks for your message. If you're still seeing this issue, can you send a screen recording showing the behavior to support@portswigger.net, please? If you have any extensions currently enabled, can you run the test with them disabled? Our initial tests on Windows aren't displaying the same problem so far.

Minh | Last updated: Jun 08, 2022 09:24AM UTC

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your response. I tried to reinstall Burp but failed, after that I reinstall my Windows 11 and the problem was solved. Thanks

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.