The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

HTTP History occasionally hiding requests until I drag the divider to the right to make visible

Chris | Last updated: Oct 01, 2024 02:32AM UTC

For some reason random HTTP requests will only show the response with the request pane hidden until I drag the slider to reveal it. Most requests and responses are fine. I can see no pattern to this. Running 2024-8-1 32184 Early Adopter

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 01, 2024 09:57AM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch to report this issue. I've been trying to replicate this here, but so far without success. To help us investigate this further can you please email support@portswigger.net with the following details: - The output from Help > Diagnostics from your installation of Burp so we can more accurately replicate your setup - Which layout do you use in the request/response pane? - Do you have any extensions enabled? If so, does the issue also occur when all extensions are disabled? - How often does this happen? Does it happen frequently enough that you may be able to capture the behavior in a screen recording?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.