Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

HTTP history - Go to request number

Max | Last updated: Jul 05, 2024 09:35AM UTC

I think it would be useful to have some way to "go" to a specific request identified by its number preserving the current filter being set. Kind of how "Go to address" works in software like IDA, Ghidra or Binary Ninja. This is useful for projects spanning long periods of time and with a lot of requests, where scrolling to the specific request after finding it by filtering would be time consuming.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 08, 2024 09:42AM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch. Would this be functionality you'd just want to access from within the Proxy History tab? For example, as an option on the right-click menu?

Max | Last updated: Jul 08, 2024 02:36PM UTC

Yes, I would access it from within the HTTP history tab. The right-click menu is a good idea, since there is no menu tab for the proxy history

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 09, 2024 11:07AM UTC

Hi Thanks for the update. It's not something we've been asked for before, so I can't make any promises, but we've added a feature request so we can discuss this with the developers and monitor interest in it.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.