Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

how integrate with AD

Jagadeesh | Last updated: Jan 21, 2021 01:57AM UTC

Hi, I have configured LDAP and connection is successful. I have created same exact name as the corresponding groups on your LDAP server. I do not see any user is pulled in user list OR can able to logon. Am I missing something?

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 21, 2021 01:04PM UTC

Hi Jagadeesh. Are you following this tutorial? - https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/administration-tasks/sso/ldap

Todd | Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 09:08PM UTC

Hello, I am experiencing a similar issue to Jagadeesh: LDAP connected successfully Created new group 'BurpSuite Administrators' Added built-in Administrator role to this group Created AD group of the same name exactly Added my network account to this new AD group Login fails.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 23, 2021 10:43AM UTC

Hi Todd. When the login fails, do you encounter an error message? Would it be possible to provide us with a screenshot?

Todd | Last updated: Feb 23, 2021 03:07PM UTC

Hi Liam - it just simply states: The username or password you entered is incorrect.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 24, 2021 02:11PM UTC

Todd, could you send us a screenshot of the error message, your LDAP configuration, and details about the LDAP server. You can email us via support@portswigger.net. Thanks.

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.