Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

How do i Automate task to pickup the Server side certificate

Hari | Last updated: Jun 11, 2020 04:43PM UTC

Couple of Requests I am new to the Burp suite pro, In our company we are using Burp suite 2020.5 version (recently upgraded from 1.17). Our requirement is to automate the certificate authentication through the burpsuite, Manually, when we browse a website, it will prompt for certificate authorization, post authorization of certificate, next step is to enter the credentials manually. to achieve this process, I have added the client certificate under Useroptions->TLs-> Client certificate to pickup project automatically when i create a new scan manually in the Burp, but seems it is not working and end up Scan is paused after 10 consucutive tries with multiple errors. Is there any way that i can automatically accept the client certificate through the burp scan task. Other request: In a same automation request, we have to pass the Number/pin and select a dropdown item from browser to authenticate with website. is there anyway that we can pass three credentials through the burpsuite project/task. Appreciate your early response.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 15, 2020 08:28AM UTC

Thanks for this report. Would it be possible to send us screenshots of the process you are performing to perform the certificate authorization? You can email us at support@portswigger.net. Regarding the issue with three credentials, we're currently working on a recording login function. We'll update you when this is released.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.