The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

How can I confirm the current users who assigned to my Burp Suite Professional Licenses?

Kohki | Last updated: Oct 09, 2024 02:18AM UTC

I have two user-licenses of Burp Suite Professional. I have assigned a person to a license of Burp Suite Professional. Now I tried to assign a new person to the license. But I couldn't do with following message. Message: "You do not have enough free allocations to allocate this many users" - I want to know that how can I see current users name or mail-address who is assigned to the Burp Suite Professional License? - If another person obtained the license, how can I re-assign the license from another person to new person?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 09, 2024 01:13PM UTC

Hi Kohki, If you log in to your Portswigger user account and then navigate to the Subscriptions section in the left hand pane. You should then see details of your license key - if you then select 'Manage users' from the drop down menu associated with your license this should then take you to the page where you can see which users have been allocated license keys.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.