Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

hi new version 2021.10.2 Jar

olek | Last updated: Nov 21, 2021 06:46PM UTC

hi Team New version sometimes freeze when wait for respond form server.And sometimes without reason.!! interrupt. Windows 8 Java SE Development Kit 15.0.1 64 bits

olek | Last updated: Nov 21, 2021 09:37PM UTC

When you scrolling page in repeater source sway,swim.this looks like Windows without Graphic driver.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 10:00AM UTC

Hi Could you drop us an email at support@portswigger.net with a screen recording of the issues you are experiencing? Could you also include your diagnostics information? You can find this by going to "Help > Diagnostics" within Burp.

olek | Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 03:04PM UTC

I sent you record movie .Generally the Burp have delay when you do something,wave,and freeze. 1.Too many new code line. 2.Too fast test and release.I assume if EXE Version works that rest Version is good .Of course not .!!

olek | Last updated: Nov 22, 2021 03:19PM UTC

Now I show how I try to put some into receive request form website but Burp stack not allow my movie indicate and I still can not movie letter aaa forward.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 23, 2021 08:08AM UTC

Thanks Olek, We have received your emails and will take a look and respond in due course.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.