Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Graphql - need one more field for issues_type

Brian | Last updated: Jul 31, 2021 04:31PM UTC

Hello, I'm trying to pull all issues for a site and can get all I need from the following call but am missing one essential field, the severity. Can this be added? query GetScanIssues { scan(id: 30) { id issues(start: 0, count: 1000) { issue_type { name description_html remediation_html vulnerability_classifications_html } } } }

Alex, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 02, 2021 07:55AM UTC

Hi Brian, Thanks for your post. I've linked the available fields you can add to your query (which does include severity): https://portswigger.net/burp/extensibility/enterprise/graphql-api/Issue.html Thanks

Brian | Last updated: Aug 03, 2021 07:21PM UTC

This would work but the problem is that the Serial Number is required for this query and our automation does not always know the last serial number. Is there a way around this?

Alex, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 04, 2021 02:13PM UTC

Hi Brian, You shouldn't require serial number to retrieve the severity, give this a try: query GetScan { scan(id: 30) { id issues(start: 0, count: 1000) { issue_type { name description_html remediation_html vulnerability_classifications_html } severity } } } Thanks

Brian | Last updated: Aug 05, 2021 03:07AM UTC

Wonderful! That works great. Many thanks

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.