Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Font Size - Would like to increase

Carlos | Last updated: Oct 30, 2021 02:08AM UTC

It would be nice if there was a setting to increase the size of the fonts in tabs like Proxy, Repeater, Intruder, etc. I haven't see this option, but maybe I missed it. I'm using the Community Edition.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 01, 2021 10:01AM UTC

Hi Carlos, You can alter the font sizes for both the user interface and the HTTP message editor in the User options -> Display section of Burp (these can be changed under the 'User Interface' and 'HTTP Message Display' sections, respectively).

Paul | Last updated: Mar 07, 2022 08:44PM UTC

I don't see any option to do this under Burp --> user options. There's no 'display section' there. Please help. Thank you

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 08, 2022 07:57AM UTC

Hi Paul, Which version of Burp are you using? What do you see under the User options tab within Burp?

Yaman | Last updated: Jul 01, 2022 07:44AM UTC

hey with the same issue i am replying i see the restore defaults load user options save user options in the User options tab

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 01, 2022 09:24AM UTC

Hi Yaman, Are you referring to the Burp -> User options menu item rather than the User options tab? The following screenshot illustrates the section of Burp I am referring to: https://snipboard.io/2TkFVn.jpg

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.