Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Failed to load Python interpreter from Jython JAR file

Zayn | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 06:50AM UTC

I installed the Autorize extension but I got the following error: java.lang.Exception: Failed to load Python interpreter from Jython JAR file at burp.Zjqo.Zp(Unknown Source) at burp.Zy9.ZG(Unknown Source) at burp.Zflw.Zf(Unknown Source) at burp.Zv9y.ZU(Unknown Source) at burp.Zv9y.ZW(Unknown Source) at burp.Zdrc.lambda$installBapp$9(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) what should I do

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 06:59AM UTC

Hi, To confirm, have you used the standalone Jar version of Jython or the installable version?

Zayn | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 07:29AM UTC

Hi, i used jython-standalone-2.7.3.jar

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 07:42AM UTC

Hi Zayn, Are you able to provide us with a screenshot of your 'Python environment' settings within the Extensions section of the Burp Settings?

Zayn | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 07:58AM UTC

For sure, how do I submit an image here?

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 08:04AM UTC

Hi Zayn, You cannot do this directly - you would have to use a screenshot hosting website and then provide the link. Alternatively, feel free to email us at support@portswigger.net (and attach the screenshot) and we can take a look from there.

Zayn | Last updated: Jun 26, 2023 08:18AM UTC

Okey, i will send it via email. Thank you

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.