Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Facing Issues while Site scanning

sanyukta | Last updated: Sep 04, 2020 08:27AM UTC

I have Burp suite enterprise edition installed. I am Getting "Waiting for agent" error while any site scanning If I go to agents section I can see below error "An unexpected error occurred. If this problem persists, please contact support@portswigger.net."

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 04, 2020 10:12AM UTC

Hi Sayukta, Are you able to send us an email at support@portswigger.net with the following information so that we can assist you further: - The Burp Suite Enterprise version. - The operating system on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise. - The database type and version you are using. - Whether the Enterprise Agent installations are on the same machine on which you installed Burp Suite Enterprise, or elsewhere. - The specification of the machine(s) that you have installed Burp on (the CPU and RAM information would be useful) - The log files: By default these are in C:\ProgramData\BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition on Windows and /var/log/BurpSuiteEnterpriseEdition/ on Linux. There is a separate log file for each day, and the current day's log file does not contain a date. If you can, please replicate the issue then send us the latest log files. The agent log files can be found on the agent machine.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.