Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Extension Options not available in the action menu on Repeater tab

Soumik | Last updated: Jul 23, 2021 05:20AM UTC

We have the latest version of Burpsuite Pro and have installed a few extensions like CO2 and SQLiPy. However, we are not able to view the extensions options in the action menu on the action button (or the right click).

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 23, 2021 08:33AM UTC

Hi Could you tell me the version of Burp you are using? The "Extensions" context menu item will only appear if an extension is actually using a context menu item. However, both of those mentioned extensions should create context menu items.

Frednando | Last updated: May 17, 2022 02:57AM UTC

hi I'm getting the same problem, can you help me? I1m using Burp Suite Professional v 2022.3.7, I'd like to use de SQLiPy extension.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 17, 2022 07:10AM UTC

Hi, Just to clarify, you are not seeing a context menu option (when you right click in Repeater) for Extensions -> SQLiPy Sqlmap Integration? Installing the SQLiPy extension should also create an entirely new tab within Burp allowing to configure the use of the extension - you do not have this either?

Randie | Last updated: Oct 11, 2022 02:28AM UTC

Hi same issue with me i am using Burp suite community Edition v2022.8.5 when i am right clicking on the highlighted input there is no Extensions menu showing on the options. thank you

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 11, 2022 10:52AM UTC

Hi Randie, Just to clarify, are you also using the SQLiPy Sqlmap Integration extension or are you using different extensions?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.