Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

extension error when load in java environment

Binod | Last updated: Oct 21, 2023 10:12AM UTC

"I'm encountering an issue in Burp Suite where I receive a 'configuration JSON found' error message when trying to load an extension. Could you please help me diagnose and resolve this problem?" "I've come across an error message that says 'configuration JSON found' while working with Burp Suite in a Java environment. Can you provide guidance on how to fix this issue?" "I'm experiencing difficulties related to a 'configuration JSON found' message in Burp Suite. It's hindering my workflow, and I'm unsure how to proceed. Can you assist me in resolving this?" "There's a 'configuration JSON found' error appearing in my Burp Suite setup, and I need assistance in understanding the cause and finding a solution. Can you provide support for this issue?" "I've received a message about 'configuration JSON found' in Burp Suite, and I'm not sure what it means or how to resolve it. Can you provide insights and guidance on this issue?"

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 23, 2023 09:03AM UTC

Hi Could you tell me the extension that you are having this issue with? Is this an extension that you have previously loaded and configured before? If so, then it's likely that the extension is just picking up your previously configured settings.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.