Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Exam and Pro license

Bartek | Last updated: Nov 25, 2022 09:53AM UTC

Hi. I was wondering, if I have one account on which I have exam voucher, but no license, and different one with license for pro from work, will I be able to take the exam on the one without the license but with the voucher, using the burp pro from work?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 25, 2022 10:14AM UTC

If you have a Burp Suite Professional license, but it is registered under an email domain of the company you work for rather than your personal email address, you will still be absolutely fine, from a technical perspective, to use that license for taking the exam. So long as you have access to a valid, active Burp Suite Professional license at the time of your certification, you will be able to use it to take the exam. If you have any concerns about using your license because it is registered to a company rather than to you personally, we would suggest taking them up with your employer, as they will be best able to advise you and confirm if they are happy for you to use it in this scenario.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.