Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Enterprise - Export out an XML of the scan findings like BURP Pro

Justin | Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 05:23PM UTC

Currently, we have the options to Download Report, Scan Again, Download event Log, Download scan log, and delete, under the Scan "more actions" We need the ability to export out an XML file for Government reporting just like we can in Burp Pro. We would like the ability to combine multiple different site scans into one report and one XML export. Preferably the option to schedule this to write to the HDD as well.

Michael | Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 02:49AM UTC

I am surprised that XML export is not an option already. This is our standard output format when utilizing an Auditor, and submitting findings due to gov compliance.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 12:06PM UTC

Hi, Providing XML based scan output in Burp Enterprise is something that we have in our development backlog and it is likely to be introduced at some point in 2021. I have added your interest to this feature so that our developers can prioritise their resources based upon demand.

Eric | Last updated: May 14, 2021 01:53AM UTC

Can I also be added to this feature request? We use Core Impact and other tools to validate findings and generate global reports, and this feature is a needed requirement to achieve this and make use of Burp Enterprise within our workflow.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 14, 2021 09:34AM UTC

Hi Eric, Not a problem - we have added your interest to this particular feature request. We will update this thread if we have any further news to share about this particular feature.

Kristopher | Last updated: May 20, 2021 04:58PM UTC

Can I be added to this feature request? The xml output is required for importing into our centralized vulnerability management system.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 20, 2021 06:03PM UTC

Hi Kris, Sure - we have recorded your interest in this feature request. As noted previously, if we have any further news to share on this we will update this thread.

Andrew | Last updated: Feb 08, 2022 04:13AM UTC

Hi! We're currently evaluating a trial license of Burpsuite Enterprise and require this as a feature to integrate into our workflow. We're running the latest 2022 release but I don't see an option to export as an XML. Has this become a feature as of yet? Thanks!

James, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 08, 2022 12:55PM UTC

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your message.

Burp Suite Enterprise Edition currently only supports the exporting of scan results in HTML format.

I have added your interest to the existing development request to add support for XML. We are not able to provide any ETA for this feature. We will update this thread for you if we have any news on this.

Have a good day!

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.