Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Enterprise Edition has Pro edition burpsuite_pro_v2.0.03beta jar File since Sep 5th 2018

Santhosh | Last updated: Sep 10, 2018 03:54PM UTC

Hi, I have downloaded Enterprise edition and completed the installation successfully on my mac book by running the .dmg file. I am now attempting to launch the application to add key but Prod edition is being launched since jar file in the Burp folder is has Pro edition burpsuite_pro_v2.0.03beta jar. I am trying to get this issue resolved via email but seems customer service agent isn't understanding it. It's highly disappointing and bitter experience. Thanks, Santo

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 11, 2018 07:33AM UTC

The Burp jar file is part of the Enterprise file, however, that isn't how you launch the Enterprise Edition. You launch Burp Enterprise in a browser: - https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/getting-started/installation#post-installation-configuration Carry out the following steps to complete the installation: Browse to the web server on the relevant host and port (the default port is 8080). Log in using the credentials for the administrator account that were specified during installation. Have you tried using your browser using the relevant host and port? You should have configured this during the installation process (wizard). If it would be helpful, we can produce a step-by-step tutorial?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.