Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Enterprise - Auto Save Reports/Issues to the Enterprise Servers HDD

Justin | Last updated: Feb 03, 2021 07:16PM UTC

Currently, it is possible to "Download Report" for each scan created from Burp Enterprise. I would like the option to have Burp save scans (PDF) and/or Issues (CSV) to the HDD when the report is completed. I would like the option to configure the saved directory. I would like the option to configure the File name with variables like date, server, and site folder name. I would like the option to configure the severity/certainty/disposition of vulns reported in the report. I would like the option to configure the Report Type: Summary or Detailed.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 03:58PM UTC

Thanks for your message. Would you only want to use this option for PDF files and the CSV issue downloads or would you also want to use it for the HTML reports that can be generated currently?

Justin | Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 05:25PM UTC

I did write PDF when you don't currently do that yet. I meant the HTML reports but would like to see a PDF option for the HTML reports as well.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 11:53AM UTC

Thanks for the update. The current HTML reports can also be obtained using the GraphQL API, would this help in your scenario? https://portswigger.net/burp/extensibility/enterprise/graphql-api/ScanReport.html I'll pass on your feedback regarding saving the reports to disk and have registered your interest in PDF as an additional format for reports.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.