Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

empty agent pool in burp suite enterprise trail version

FORD | Last updated: Jun 07, 2021 02:57PM UTC

Hi, tried to initiate test using Burp Suite enterprise trail version, it is showing me error as empty agent pool, and I'm not able to find Burp Suite enterprise downloadable version to setup a agent in my local. I'm not able to login into the product and license account using my trail version credentials. Our team is already using the Burp Suite professional version, I tried using our Burp Suite professional product login information to download the enterprise version, I couldn't find the enterprise version. Please provide the required information to complete the test, this will help us to get complete understanding of Burp Suite enterprise.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 07, 2021 04:44PM UTC

Hi Burp Suite Enterprise Edition and Professional are two separate products. You can't use a license for Burp Suite Professional on an Enterprise installation. Could you drop us an email at support@portswigger.net with some further information? To start with, it would be good to know: - The email address of the account that has your Enterprise trial license - How far through the setup you are (https://portswigger.net/burp/documentation/enterprise/trial-setup)

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.