Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Disappointed

Nick | Last updated: Apr 10, 2019 09:37PM UTC

Your website advertises the following statement "If you pay online using your credit card or PayPal, your order will normally be fulfilled automatically in real time, and you can begin using the software straight away". Is this actually true or is it just there because it sounds good? I have been waiting for hours and I haven't received an email, or anything that would allow me to use the product that I purchased. I do however, have a receipt from where you charged my credit card. In short, people DO make purchasing decisions based on statements like this and I'm disappointed in the delay. I'd recommend modifying the statement on the website unless I'm *actually* experiencing one of these "anomalous" situations and all other orders ARE actually processed "straight away". Please make this right.

Danielle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 11, 2019 07:53AM UTC

Hi Nick, Thanks for your message and apologies for the delay. We have sent your license information by email. Thanks

Burp User | Last updated: Apr 14, 2019 02:51PM UTC

This is happening to me as well, it has been over 8 hours since I purchased and absolutely nothing has came in via email.....

Danielle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 15, 2019 08:23AM UTC

Hi Daniel, apologies for the delay. Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can help you with your order.

Burp User | Last updated: Apr 18, 2019 07:37PM UTC

Exactly the same happend to me. In the orders tab it doesn't even show i have placed an order.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 23, 2019 01:45PM UTC

Hi Johnny. We'll look in to this. Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can help you with your order.

Burp User | Last updated: Jun 03, 2019 03:45PM UTC

This is happening to me as well, it has been over 3 days since I purchased and absolutely nothing has came in via email.....

Kathryn, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 03, 2019 03:46PM UTC

Hi Yoel, apologies for the delay. Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can help you with your order.

Rose, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jun 03, 2019 04:06PM UTC

Hi dai, apologies for the delay. Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can help you with your order.

Burp User | Last updated: Jul 07, 2019 04:41PM UTC

Exactly the same happend to me....

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 18, 2019 02:23PM UTC

Hi Ethan, apologies for the delay. Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can help you with your order.

Burp User | Last updated: Aug 12, 2019 07:57AM UTC

This is the same for me, it has been more than 48 hours, still not received, I have sent an email to the office.

Burp User | Last updated: Sep 04, 2019 06:22AM UTC

Please help to update on my order. Not yet receive any email on the purchase.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 04, 2019 03:21PM UTC

Hi Raji Apologies for the delay. Please can you email office@portswigger.net so we can help you with your order.

Burp User | Last updated: Nov 25, 2019 07:09PM UTC

I've sent email to office and support about not receiving a license or even having an order on my account... Paid with a visa card... should have been instant.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 09:06AM UTC

Hi Kevin Apologies for the delay. We currently have a system in place that means all accounts opened with personal email addresses are reviewed by our operations team. We've had issues with fraudulent transactions in the past. We appreciate that this system slows things down for our customers and we are in the process of reviewing it. You should hear from our accounts team today. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Burp User | Last updated: Feb 07, 2020 03:58AM UTC

Hi, 2020 here. Why is the ordering system for a $400.00 product so cumbersome? This is the first impression I am getting from Portswigger. Not happy. I'd just like to have my product that I paid for. Thanks!

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 07, 2020 08:18AM UTC

Hi Joe, Apologies for the delay. We are currently looking at the way we deal with orders from personal emails so that we can avoid this situation in future. We have received your email so will respond via that.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.