Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

CVSS Score need to print in ths Report

Infinity | Last updated: Oct 05, 2023 09:28AM UTC

Hi all, I am trying to generate report including CVSS score in theyou report so,could you please help me that how to add the CVSS Score extention into my burp suite professional tool,its an important task given by my organization

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 05, 2023 10:11AM UTC

Hi To add the extension into Burp, you can do the following: - In your Extensions tab, click BApp Store; here, you will find a search tool. You can search for 'CVSS'; on the left-hand table, you should see the extension popup. Click on the extension and press Install. CVSS should then be loaded into your Burp and ready for use. To manually add the extension, you can: - Browse to https://portswigger.net/bappstore/e2209cdad8474342a695b2e279c294f0 - Choose 'Download BApp' - In the Extensions tab within Burp, click on Manual Install and select the BApp file you have just downloaded. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Infinity | Last updated: Oct 06, 2023 09:37AM UTC

yes,but I am trying to print CVSS score in the report so please help me out on this and let me know how to print CVSS Score in the generating reports

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 06, 2023 10:22AM UTC

Hi We have no functionality for this. You would have to manually do this by editing the HTML of the report to include the scores.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.