Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

cross site script

purushothaman | Last updated: Aug 24, 2020 05:16AM UTC

I have scanned the application using Burp suite professional licensed version, where I have received the cross-site scripting please refer to the below issues description. The original request used a Content-type header which it is not possible to generate using a standard HTML form. It was possible to replace this header with a standard value, to facilitate cross-domain delivery of an exploit. please advise us to fix it.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 24, 2020 01:14PM UTC

Each issue comes with a remediation section. Fixing the issue is outside the scope of our support service.

purushothaman | Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 04:14AM UTC

The below statement says wrong in tool or bug The original request used a Content-type header which it is not possible to generate using a standard HTML form. It was possible to replace this header with a standard value, to facilitate cross-domain delivery of an exploit. please refer the link which was agreed on Burp suite team https://forum.portswigger.net/thread/cross-site-scripting-issue-detail-typo-7a5d3176

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Aug 26, 2020 11:30AM UTC

That issue was fixed in 2016. Which version of Burp Suite are you using? Could you provide a screenshot demonstrating the issue?

purushothaman | Last updated: Aug 31, 2020 08:31AM UTC

We are using Professional version 2020.8.1

purushothaman | Last updated: Aug 31, 2020 08:33AM UTC

i can not attache the screen shot are report

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 01, 2020 11:02AM UTC

You can email us a screenshot via support@portswigger.net. Thanks.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.