Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Create permanent burpcollaborator payload

Bo | Last updated: Mar 24, 2020 07:19AM UTC

Hi, I've deployed my private burpcollaborator server and it works well. Is there anyway I could create permanent burpcollaborator payload? Everytime I open Burp burpcollaborator and click 'copy to clipboard', it'll generate a new payload and I don't know if/how long the old payload will expired. After I close the collaborator client, my server still get queries but I can no longer poll datas. This is very confusing when testing bugs like XXE. What I want to do is insert payload like `blablablabla.mycollaborator.com` into XML poc files, and everytime in every project I use the same poc file, don't need to change the domain inside. Is it possible please?

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 24, 2020 09:28AM UTC

Hi Bo, Can you take a look at the Handy Collaborator extension in the BApp Store, please? - https://portswigger.net/bappstore/dcf7c44cdc7b4698bba86d94c692fb7f It will allow you to generate custom payloads for the collaborator. There is not currently any way to generate a permanent payload since the payloads are either automatically generated (using the generator in the Collaborator Client) or you can create them yourself (using the Handy Collaborator extension).

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.