Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Crawl Website completely

Rushabh | Last updated: Nov 15, 2022 06:48PM UTC

Hi, I have Burp Suite Professional v2022.9.6 I am trying to crawl and audit my website (using .Net Framework 4.8) Burp is not able to crawl the following 1. dropdowns inside navbars 2. iframes inside webpages 3. Telerik UI controls like navbars (RadNavigation and RadTabStrip), RadAjaxPanel (which have links to iframes)

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 17, 2022 08:12AM UTC

Hi Rushabh, Are you able to answer the following: - Is the scan completing successfully? - Is the target site publicly available and something that we could take a look at ourselves?

Rushabh | Last updated: Nov 17, 2022 04:04PM UTC

Hi, Yes the scan completes successfully. The target site is not publicly available

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 18, 2022 12:16PM UTC

Hi Rushabh, Realistically, we would need to be able to specifically look at how the navigation was handled on the target site in order to provide a definitive answer of whether we think Burp should be able to handle this or whether there are any configurational changes that we could suggest to improve things. You mention the scan completes successfully - are you able to provide us with some screenshots of the scan so that we have an indication of the coverage as it stands (if you click the 'View details' link against the scan task on the Dashboard tab of Burp this will launch a new dialog containing some specific details about the scan. If we could get some screenshots of the various tabs within here that would be useful)? If you would prefer to send this information via email then please feel free to contact us at support@portswigger.net.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.