Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Configuration of Collaborator server & testing an applciation using IAST model with same

Bhaskar | Last updated: Oct 17, 2016 01:13PM UTC

What ever the documentation is provided to configure collaborator server and connecting it back to BurpSuite tool looks cumbersome (to me personally). Full of documentation, not even 1 single diagram was provided to depict the connection flow between Burpsuite tool & collaborator server. If we can have a single diagram, it will avoid the confusion in understanding the setup required. I tried searching for details on the net but no use, not even single video demonstration is available on this feature nor the users. I have read the theory part on the same topic, again there lot of gaps or things which are missing to help and user. Please provide connectivity diagram and configuration details at different areas of those connections. Providing a demo video on the subject mentioned would be more than helpful, thanks in advance. Regards Bhaskar

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 17, 2016 02:22PM UTC

Hi Bhaskar Thanks for your message. Have you checked out our blog post on Burp Collaborator? It includes a number of diagrams, screenshots and examples of how to use Burp Collaborator. - http://blog.portswigger.net/2015/04/introducing-burp-collaborator.html

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.