The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Clickbandit is offset?

Emily | Last updated: Oct 22, 2024 02:02PM UTC

The last few times I've used Clickbandit, the output has been offset to the left. At first I put this down to the site, but the second time it's happened I'm suspecting it's a bug. See this for what I mean: https://ibb.co/9m0vFYG. The whole page is shifted, the edge of the webpage appears over on the left, and the rest of the space is white. The overlaid button is over the button on the webpage, so it lines up, it's just all to the left. This has happened in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? And any way to make the result usable?

Emily | Last updated: Oct 22, 2024 03:05PM UTC

To clarify, I know I can move the frame with the arrow keys during review mode. But that just moves the small segment of webpage I can see, and leaves the rest of the view blank. (i.e. if I move the visible webpage to its correct location, the whole left side of the page is now blank).

Emily | Last updated: Oct 22, 2024 03:19PM UTC

Ok I've managed to fix the offset issue by changing values in the clickjacked.html file, but now when I click the Click button, it clicks the link below it, even though it's perfectly overlaid.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.