Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Clear input from a lab?

Reza | Last updated: Mar 04, 2020 07:03PM UTC

Hi Burp Community, I am attempting the Reflected XSS into HTML context with most tags and attributes blocked lab and have provided the wrong exploit code to the exploit server. This has resulted in a box with the following text appear when I click on "Go to exploit server" : "The page at https://ac4b1f981ebdc6dc80f5679200bf4000f.web-security-academy.net says:" I have inadvertently DoS'd myself as I can no longer access or edit the fields on the exploit server. Is there a way I can wipe my provided input clean so I can attempt entering the correct exploit code in the exploit server? Thanks in advance!

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 04, 2020 07:08PM UTC

Hi Reza, Each lab will automatically reset after a certain period of time. If you leave the lab for around 15 minutes then it should have reverted back to its original state and you will be able to try again. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kaiku | Last updated: Mar 22, 2020 04:38AM UTC

Hi! I performed an action almost like this one, I hope it will reset in awhile. Thanks for the Info Reza! I will try another LAB to see if can learn somewhere else while it Resets itself.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.