Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Clean up extender tabs

Jacob | Last updated: May 09, 2017 01:55AM UTC

Good Morning, I just want to prefix by saying burp is fantastic, but i find all the tabs at the top really messy when i have like 10+ extensions loaded up at once. Would it be possible to add a feature/tickbox in the settings so that if enabled all the extra tabs that come up at the top alongside target, proxy, spider, scanner etc instead come up in the next menu down only when the Extender tab or a new "Extensions" tab is selected. Thanks!

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 09, 2017 08:58AM UTC

Hi Jacob Thanks for your message. Additional extension tabs should be appearing in the top line tab bar next to the Proxy tab etc. Are you experiencing different behavior?

Burp User | Last updated: May 09, 2017 10:18AM UTC

No they are appearing the the top bar, but when i have 10+ extensions it becomes very messy. I would like to request a feature to clean these up so that the additional tabs that extender creates can be put in a subtab.

PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 09, 2017 10:18AM UTC

Thanks for this feedback. We'll look into providing an option to make extension-registered tabs appear within a single tab of the main UI.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.