Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Ci-driven scan / Burp Suite Enterprise folders for sites

Lysachenko, | Last updated: Sep 13, 2023 08:28AM UTC

Hello I am using ci-driven scan and i have question about it. If i launch ci-driven scan, in the Burp Suit Enterprise the scan will be placed in the root folder and get all configuration from it such as notification. Can i configure ci-driven scan to place scans in the separate folder in the Burp Suite? Or maybe we can setup folder that will take only scans from ci-driven/ Is it possible?

Alex, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 13, 2023 09:31AM UTC

Hi Yehor, Thanks for your post. In the initial release for CI-driven scans, the "site" for the scan will always be placed in the root folder - you will then need to manually move that site to the required folder, at which point it will inherit the notification settings. Any further CI-driven scans run with the same correlationID will be added to that site under the designated folder. We do have a pending feature request to be able to specify a folder along with the correlationID in the configuration.yaml so that you won't require the manual step for the initial scan. Best regards,

Lysachenko, | Last updated: Sep 13, 2023 03:13PM UTC

Oh, thanks for the answer. Yeah, for now I am using the same method that You have mentioned. So our Team are waiting for Your new feature.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.