The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

Ci-driven scan / Burp Suite Enterprise folders for sites

Lysachenko, | Last updated: Sep 13, 2023 08:28AM UTC

Hello I am using ci-driven scan and i have question about it. If i launch ci-driven scan, in the Burp Suit Enterprise the scan will be placed in the root folder and get all configuration from it such as notification. Can i configure ci-driven scan to place scans in the separate folder in the Burp Suite? Or maybe we can setup folder that will take only scans from ci-driven/ Is it possible?

Alex, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 13, 2023 09:31AM UTC

Hi Yehor, Thanks for your post. In the initial release for CI-driven scans, the "site" for the scan will always be placed in the root folder - you will then need to manually move that site to the required folder, at which point it will inherit the notification settings. Any further CI-driven scans run with the same correlationID will be added to that site under the designated folder. We do have a pending feature request to be able to specify a folder along with the correlationID in the configuration.yaml so that you won't require the manual step for the initial scan. Best regards,

Lysachenko, | Last updated: Sep 13, 2023 03:13PM UTC

Oh, thanks for the answer. Yeah, for now I am using the same method that You have mentioned. So our Team are waiting for Your new feature.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.