Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Chromium bookmark issue

Andrei | Last updated: Oct 27, 2023 01:36PM UTC

At some point, included Chromium browser started to crash whenever I use the bookmark feature, be it either clicking the star or Ctrl+D. I can't pinpoint the exact release but I would say around 2 months or 3 it was working as expected. This was tested on Linux and Windows and the last version (Windows) has this bug. Burp version: 2023.10.2.4 Chromium version: 118.0.5993.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 27, 2023 02:57PM UTC

Hi Thanks for taking the time to report this. We've been able to replicate this behavior here, so we will discuss this further with the developers. It appears to have started happening in version 2023.10.1.1 onwards. We have a bug report raised for this, so we will post back here when we have further updates.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 21, 2023 11:35AM UTC

Hi Andrei We just wanted to update this thread to inform you that the fix for this issue has been released in the latest version of Early Adopter, v2023.12.1: https://portswigger.net/burp/releases/professional-community-2023-12-1?requestededition=professional

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.