Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

CANNOT UPLOAD AUTORIZE FILE SAVED

Lapolerm | Last updated: Mar 17, 2022 03:25PM UTC

Hi, I installed autorize extension from the store, but when i try to restore a file in the autorize menu, my autorize tab crush, doens't work, i tried to reinstall burp suite professional and autorize, nothing happened. Maybe i have to save the file with a particular extension? Because when i save the autorize file, there is no extension to the file, like .txt, .csv... Thank you

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 18, 2022 11:46AM UTC

Hi Lapolerm, I have just replied to your email about this issue but, for completeness, I will include my answer here as well. On a general note, the Burp extensions are written by third parties and not by PortSwigger so we do not maintain/update the extensions ourselves - we simply host them for the benefit of our user base. From looking at the code, it seems like the save and restore function is expecting a csv file format. Having said that, it does look as though there is an issue with the restore function within the BApp itself - if you try to restore from file with some requests already present within the Autorize tab then the restoration works as expected. If you try and restore when you have cleared the request list then there appears to be, what looks like, some screen updating issues within the Autorize tab. In the first instance, I would suggest raising this as an issue on the author's GitHub here - https://github.com/Quitten/Autorize. Secondly, I will discuss this with the team that manages the BApp extensions here to see if there is anything we can do from our side.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.