Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Cannot Access Web Academy

jackliu | Last updated: Dec 04, 2020 04:34AM UTC

I cannot access Web Academy CSRF lab. error: Not Found The requested item was not found. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 04, 2020 09:56AM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch. We've done some tests but haven't had the same problem just now. Are you still seeing this issue? Is it with all the CSRF labs or just a particular one?

MBZ | Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 12:10PM UTC

Confirm, the same problem with all labs.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 02:33PM UTC

Thanks for letting us know. We'll take a look. Can you let me know if the problem is still happening now if you try again? From initial tests, the labs I tried were launching so this may have been an intermittent issue. If you do still see issues could you please let me know which labs you were trying to launch, please?

bluesky787 | Last updated: Feb 07, 2021 03:20PM UTC

I can confirm the issue. I am getting 404 responses on all labs. Is the problem still persistent for op?

bluesky787 | Last updated: Feb 07, 2021 03:20PM UTC

I can confirm the issue. I am getting 404 responses on all labs. Is the problem still persistent for op?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Feb 08, 2021 08:56AM UTC

Thanks for your message. We've tested access and the labs are launching ok, please let us know if you're still having problems.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.