Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Cannot access any of the labs (time manners bug)

Ramtin | Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 02:45PM UTC

Hi I see now that people have the same problem.... "Apologies, the lab could not be started in a timely manner. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists." Eventho I have not been active on any lab the last 15 min, this error arises. Please fix

Steve | Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 02:50PM UTC

Agreed. I waited and still getting the error. If they want to implement some restrictions for free access, I agree. This is an amazing resource and some labs take a few minutes others quite a long time "for me at least". I'm about 30+ lessons in and now this change is restricting going through them. Wondering if they are considering a paid version.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 01, 2022 03:10PM UTC

Hi both Thanks for getting in touch, we have now resolved the issue so if you try again now you should be able to launch the labs.

Shaden | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 06:32AM UTC

Hi i am having the same issue here !

Shaden | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 07:27AM UTC

I can't start any lab, although it's been an hour and a half since the last lab I solved!

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 07:31AM UTC

Thanks for getting in touch. The issue reported yesterday has been resolved. The labs are launching when we're testing them now. Are you having issues launching a particular lab? How many labs do you have open?

Shaden | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 07:37AM UTC

I can't launch any labs from any topic, even the labs that I have already solved I didn't open any lab for an hour and half

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 07:55AM UTC

Hi Are you seeing any error messages when you try to launch the labs?

Shaden | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 08:27AM UTC

yes

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Mar 02, 2022 08:49AM UTC

Can you email a screenshot or a screen-recording showing the error message to support@portswigger.net so we can take a closer look, please?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.