Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Can the right-click menu provide shortcut keys?

cyvk | Last updated: Oct 19, 2023 01:53AM UTC

I long for shortcut keys like Send to Reptater I hope to register a shortcut key event to quickly handle a custom event

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 19, 2023 09:14AM UTC

Hi We do not provide the functionality to create custom hotkeys/ shortcuts. What sort of custom event sortcuts are you after?

cyvk | Last updated: Oct 20, 2023 04:38AM UTC

The efficiency of right-clicking is too low. I hope that when I see a request package that may have problems, I can directly call the function in my plug-in to perform scanning with shortcut keys.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 20, 2023 09:45AM UTC

Hi When you refer to the plug-in, is this a custom plug-in/ extension? Additionally, you have mentioned directly calling the function in your plug-in. Do you mean that you'd want a shortcut that runs a certain bit of the extension?

cyvk | Last updated: Oct 23, 2023 01:34AM UTC

I just hope that I can send it directly to Reptater like (Ctrl + r), that is, bind a shortcut key event. When I write my own plug-in to bind shortcut key events, I will be more efficient.

Dominyque, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 23, 2023 08:43AM UTC

Hi Some extensions register their own keyboard shortcuts. If you (or the extension author) were to modify the extension code to add this, you could then use a keyboard shortcut. An example of a BApp Store extension that creates its own keyboard shortcuts would be "Sharpener" (https://portswigger.net/bappstore/3c5025b0e19d419a8f339ee0c30391dd)

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.