Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Can't Access the Lab

Wolf | Last updated: Oct 11, 2021 02:10PM UTC

I can't access the lab in every browser such as Firefox, chrome, chrome uranium built-in burp suite. But I can access everything on the website except for Lab. Thank you

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 11, 2021 02:37PM UTC

The labs are working in our testing. Is this issue persisting? Do you encounter an error message?

HakTuna | Last updated: Nov 11, 2021 09:14AM UTC

I can't access the lab in every browser such as Firefox, chrome, chrome uranium built-in burp suite. But I can access everything on the website except for Lab

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 11, 2021 09:27AM UTC

Could you try using another network? Let us know if that helps.

hackers | Last updated: Dec 26, 2021 05:07PM UTC

i also cant use lab and https://ac7d1f781e8a8a5dc0ec4b51005a0068.web-security-academy.net/ this link arrives wtf

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Dec 29, 2021 08:31AM UTC

What is the title of the lab you are having an issue with? Does the issue persist when you restart the lab?

Michael | Last updated: Nov 13, 2023 02:40PM UTC

I also cannot access any of the labs. The "Access Lab" button is missing from the lab preview page. I first noticed it on the "Exploiting HTTP request smuggling to capture other users' requests" lab (https://portswigger.net/web-security/request-smuggling/exploiting/lab-capture-other-users-requests), but it seems to be true for every other lab as well.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 13, 2023 02:47PM UTC

Thanks for your message, Michael.

We've tested the labs, and they seem to be working as expected. When you try to access the labs, are you logged in?

Michael | Last updated: Nov 13, 2023 02:59PM UTC

I am. I would send you screen shots if I could, but this forum doesn't seem to allow for that. I can email you if need be.

Michael | Last updated: Nov 13, 2023 03:16PM UTC

My problem seems to be solved now. I'm still not sure what it was, but thank you for whatever you did.

Liam, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 13, 2023 03:21PM UTC

Thanks for letting us know, Michael.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.