Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

call graphql api

hassan | Last updated: Jan 17, 2022 03:04PM UTC

Hi dear, I wanted to call graphql api, but I have a problem in my code, I use .net 6.0. When I called the api from PostMan everything's are OK, but when I call it from my code the response is 200, but I get this error: {"errors":[{"message":"Unexpected exception occurred. Check logs for more details.","extensions":{"code":77}}]} I sent my request as a Post request.

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 17, 2022 03:24PM UTC

Hi,

Can you please paste the full query/mutation you are trying to send?

You may also wish to check out an API client like Insomnia, which has a built-in Generate Code function.

If you think there could be a bug, can you please replicate the issue and share the support pack by emailing support@portswigger.net?

hassan | Last updated: Jan 17, 2022 04:34PM UTC

corrected this line: var graphQLClient = new GraphQLHttpClient("https://hunt.cybernod.com/graphql/v1", new NewtonsoftJsonSerializer());

Uthman, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jan 18, 2022 09:43AM UTC

Thanks for the feedback Hassan, did the correction work? I've deleted your previous post because this is a public forum and you have included your API key - I'd suggest creating a new one as soon as possible.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.