Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

CA CERTIFICATE

bingo | Last updated: Oct 07, 2023 01:07PM UTC

I can download ca certificate, but its size is zero kilobytes. What is the problem? Thanks for the quick help.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 09, 2023 08:37AM UTC

Hi If you use a different browser, are you able to download the file? If you use Burp's embedded browser you do not need to import the CA certificate, would this be a suitable alternative?

bingo | Last updated: Oct 11, 2023 02:23PM UTC

hi When using Chrome and Firefox, the file is downloaded, but with a size of zero bytes. Only the built-in browser in Burp has no problems and works properly, which is not what I want.

bingo | Last updated: Oct 11, 2023 02:23PM UTC

hi When using Chrome and Firefox, the file is downloaded, but with a size of zero bytes. Only the built-in browser in Burp has no problems and works properly, which is not what I want.

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Oct 11, 2023 02:56PM UTC

Hi Do you have any software on your machine that could be monitoring file downloads from your other browsers? If you can successfully download the file using Burp's embedded browser, could you use that to download the file and then switch to your other browsers to import it?

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.