The Burp Suite User Forum will be discontinued on the 1st November 2024.

Burp Suite User Forum

For support requests, go to the Support Centre. To discuss with other Burp users, head to our Discord page.

SUPPORT CENTRE DISCORD

Create new post

BurpSuite Pro installation in Kali (ARM) running through Parallels on Mac M1

Jonas | Last updated: Oct 03, 2024 07:07PM UTC

Hi, I was wondering if the Burpsuite pro installation script works in my current environment as stated above. When attempting to run the install script (the arm version) I get the following result: burpsuite_pro_linux_arm64_v2024_8_2.sh.90796.dir/jre/bin/java: cannot execute: required file not found This is my current java version: Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on -Dswing.aatext=true openjdk 21.0.5-ea 2024-10-15 OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 21.0.5-ea+8-Debian-1) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 21.0.5-ea+8-Debian-1, mixed mode, sharing) I am able to run the Jar file just fine, but would like to know if the script could be used instead. Thanks

Jonas | Last updated: Oct 03, 2024 07:17PM UTC

Found a post below this one mentioning the install of musl. Was able to install that and get the script working

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.