Burp Suite User Forum

Login to post

Burp suite not working

Akash | Last updated: Nov 07, 2020 01:48AM UTC

Hi team i am using latest community version of burp suite and when i intercept request and forward it then it isnt sent to the server by burp suite so if i try to send that request to repeater and replay the request i wont get any response back :( (i have already set burp certificat and its properly configured) Java version installed: openjdk 11.0.8 2020-07-14 OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.8+10-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.8+10-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04, mixed mode, sharing) OS: Ubuntu 20.04 Burp suite version: 2020.9.2

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 11:21AM UTC

Hi Akash, Just to clarify, what happens when you forward an outgoing request via Burp - do you receive any errors in the browser? What happens when you send a request via Burp Repeater? Do you simply receive no response? Are you using a LAN proxy server in your environment to handle outgoing requests rather than connecting directly to the internet? If so, have you configured the details within the Upstream Proxy section in User options -> Upstream Proxy Servers?

You need to Log in to post a reply. Or register here, for free.