Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Suite Intruder Page shows a blank white page

Khalid | Last updated: Jul 16, 2022 09:35AM UTC

I have installed BurpSuite community edition v2022.6.1 on arch linux with dwm-6.2 everything works fine, except the Intruder attack page which doesn't work anymore, no matter what type of attack I choose and regardless of the payload set; once I hit "start attack" a new completely blank empty window shows up ( which suppose to stream the result of the sent requests ) Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12au-nG93QaTcX4WEiUTDe7NqfOanfnFJ/view?usp=sharing It is worth noting that it worked one time at the first and it was all it, since then I couldn't get it to work again. I have restarted the app, rebooted the machine but nothing new.

Hannah, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Jul 18, 2022 09:03AM UTC

Hi Could you drop us an email at support@portswigger.net with your diagnostics information attached? You can find this by going to "Help > Diagnostics" within Burp. Are you using a temporary project file or a disk-based project file?

Michelle, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Sep 14, 2022 08:50AM UTC

Just in case anyone finds this thread and has a similar issue.... We've had another user contact us describing a similar scenario. In their case, the results section of the results pane had gone very small, so the results could not be seen. You can change this by hovering your mouse over the double grey line just below where it has the column headers for Request, Payload, etc, at which stage the mouse cursor should change into a double-headed arrow and allow you to drag that section of the window down so you can see the results.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.