Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Suite Enterprise integraiton with Jenkins

Govind | Last updated: May 08, 2019 12:05PM UTC

We are integrating Burp Suite Enterprise version with Jenkins. We are using plugin 'Burp Scan' in jenkins to design the job. Job details will be available on request. On running the job we are getting this error: Started by user admin Building remotely on Node1 (node1) in workspace d:\jenkins\workspace\Burp_Job [Burp_Job] $ C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe -xe C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\jenkins883037805845995291.sh Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.437] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. d:\jenkins\workspace\Burp_Job>ERROR: Build step failed with exception java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: At least one scan URL must be specified at net.portswigger.burp.api.driver.BurpCiDriver.<init>(Unknown Source) at net.portswigger.burp.api.driver.BurpCiDriver.<init>(Unknown Source) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.burpscan.BurpScanRecorder.perform(BurpScanRecorder.java:132) at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:744) at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.build(Build.java:206) at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.doRun(Build.java:163) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:504) at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1816) at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43) at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97) at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:429) Build step 'Burp scan' marked build as failure Finished: FAILURE

Rose, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 08, 2019 01:04PM UTC

In the README file provided with the plugin, there should be a set of steps to follow. Is it possible you have missed step 2 of the following? 1. select an existing project and configure its settings 2. add an "Execute shell" or "Execute Windows batch command" build step, depending on your platform, specifying content of: echo BURP_SCAN_URL = http://my-target-server.com 3. add a "Burp scan" build step, specifying your API URL with the API key 4. click "Save"

Burp User | Last updated: May 13, 2019 08:24AM UTC

I tried the settings as suggested in the Readme file. But still getting error. I want to share the settings did in Jenkins side. Please share the email on which I can send the details.

Rose, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: May 13, 2019 03:00PM UTC

You can email us at support@portswigger.net. Thanks.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.