Burp Suite User Forum

Create new post

Burp Suite doesn't intercept requests made to the localhost

RoninPark | Last updated: Apr 20, 2023 03:50PM UTC

Hey everyone, For some days, I've been experiencing some issues with the burp suite on the brave browser, it doesn't intercept any requests being made to the localhost. I know this is a duplicate topic but the previous all posts I have checked didn't really help me. So, I made this duplicate post, hope someone from the team will reply to this. All the other requests (specifically saying, so HTTPs requests) are being intercepted by the burp suite, only the ones that I send to localhost aren't. Please reply to this, so I can continue forward with my development locally.

Ben, PortSwigger Agent | Last updated: Apr 21, 2023 07:31AM UTC

Hi, Are you able to clarify which operating system you are using (I believe that the Brave browser picks up the system proxy settings in the same manner as Chrome)? Is it also possible to get a screenshot of the proxy settings that have been configured - if it is easier to do this via email then please feel free to send us an email to support@portswigger.net and we can take a look from there.

You must be an existing, logged-in customer to reply to a thread. Please email us for additional support.